Monday, August 8, 2011

Moving Out

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let all of you know that I am moving blogs. This one will remain alive so that old posts are not lost, but new content will not be updated here. I truly hope that you will join me at my new location: A Quid for the Quill.

Why am I moving? Part of it is that I want to develop a somewhat more professional look. Also, I am no longer really the Nanowrimo Quest. Everything is expanding far beyond just the crazy month of November. I will still be participating in Nano, I will still be posting about Nano, but it's time to make a new blog and start over with what I really want my blog to be.

Thank you for the past year here and please, join me at my new location and pick up a subscription so you can stay tuned. Thank you for everything!

Yours Truly,
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The NaNoWriMo Quest - Blogger Templates, Wordpress Templates Free - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Entourage Online. Featured on Local Business Singapore